Recycled Coffee Can
Don't throw out the empty coffee can. It will make a great flower pot. In a few easy steps I will tell you how to turn your empty coffee can into a beautiful flower pot.
1. Rinse the can out with plain water.
2. carefully poke about 5 Skittle candy size holes in the bottom of the plastic or metal can.
3. Paint your entire coffee can with paint recommended to be used on plastic or metal. The darker the paint the less coats you will need to cover the advertisement on the coffee can. Let the paint dry for about 1 hour.
4. Now you are ready to stencil your flower pot. You can make your own stencils with peel and stick contact paper and a sharp knife.www.youtube.com/watch. This Youtube video will show you the details.
5. If you don't want to make your own stencils you can pick some up from any craft store.
6. Once the flower pot is dry about 1-2 hours you can now place about 1 inch of rocks in the bottom add your soil and a plant of your choice.
I hope you have enjoyed this craft and we look forward to hearing from you on facebook.