Nothing says I love you like chocolate! If you are looking for a creative way to tell someone you care about them, this might work.
The one you care about will thank you. If they don't like milk chocolate you can melt, white chocolate or dark chocolate.
For this DIY craft you will need:
1. strawberries (12 or more depending on how many you are going to taste test)
2. 12-20 wooden skewers
3. chocolate melting chips (found at Walmart or your craft store).
4. wax paper
5. medium size sauce pan
6. Vegetable Oil (small amount (tbs.) added to chocolate if it gets dry)
7. heave vase of your choice (will need to be heaver to support the weight of your 12 or so chocolate treats.)
8. dish towel
9. filling to place between your chocolate strawberries.(kale, green tissue paper)
Wash your strawberries and pat them dry with the dish towel. Use your wooden skewers to
pierce the green leafy end of the strawberry. Follow the directions on the back of the chocolate candy
to melt your chocolate. Dip your strawberries in the chocolate and place on the wax paper to cool. Place your
strawberries into the fridge until you are ready to deliver.
Feel free to put your own touch on this craft. You may want to roll the chocolate in you friends favorite candy before the chocolate cools.