If you are looking for a cute DIY gift to make with the kids check this out.
You will need:
Colored permanent markers
Plain bulbs size depends on the size of child's hand
Tempered paint (black, orange, and other desired colors for details)
1. Pick out the color bulbs you want to use.
2. Cover the bulb in Mod Lodge prior to painting
3. Paint the hand of your child white. Make the paint thin on their hand.
4. Guide child to slowly wrap hand around bulb. Don't press hard.
5. Let hand print dry.
6. Make each finger into a snowman using a permanent marker.
7. Do another coat of Mod Lodge and let dry.
Please share with us on our Facebook page.