Saturate the root zones and let the soil dry to promote longer roots, healthier plants, and fewer deseases and less fungus.
Minimize evaporation by watering during the early morning hours, when temperatures are cooler and winds are lighter.
Click on any of the images below for a closer look.
• Tubing is made with UV blocking resins capable of withstanding years of exposure in any environment
• 1 GPH drippers are spaced every 12 inches and are molded into the tubing
• Tubing is bi-directional, meaning water can flow either direction
• Tubing is easily cut using household scissors or garden sheers and can customized using any of the 1/2" locking-collar fittings
• Can be run directly from a faucet or can be teed from a line of 1/2" poly tubing.
• Proudly made in the USA
• Drippers and Drip Tubing should NEVER be burried.
1/2" In-Line Drip Tubing, with its 1 GPH molded-in drippers, is a great irrigation solution for landscapes and gardens of all kinds. The tubing is easily cut and customized with 1/2" locking-collar fittings to work in even the most demanding layouts.
Easily combine this tubing with any 1/2" poly micro spray system for a well rounded landscape irrigation solution that makes the most of all Mister Landscaper has to offer.
Be creative. The 1/2" in-line drip tubing is a great addition to any Mister Landscaper system.
• We recommend this product be used with our Faucet Filter and 25 PSI Pressure Regulator
• With 25 PSI, a single run of 1/2" in-line drip tubing can be no longer than 240 feet
• We recommend using 1/2" poly tubing as a lead to the 1/2" in-line drip tubing so watering begins at the plants, not the faucet
• We do not recommend burying the 1/2" in-line drip tubing. Drip tubing can become compressed over time causing reduced water flow to your system. Roots also tend to grow towards the holes (water source) clogging the holes.
Click on any icon below to watch the product related video.