Drip and Micro-Irrigation are good choices for gardens, trees and shrubs.
Make sure you have a rain shut-off device and/or a soil moisture device on your automatic irrigation system to eliminate unnecessary watering.
Click on any of the images below for a closer look.
• Tubing is made with UV blocking resins capable of withstanding years of exposure in any environment
• 1/2 GPH drippers are spaced every 12 inches and are molded into the tubing
• Tubing is bi-directional, meaning water can flow in either direction
• Tubing is easily customized using any of the 1/4" fittings
• Can be run directly from a faucet or from a 1/2" poly tubing mainline.
• Proudly made in the USA
• Drippers and Drip Tubing should never be burried.
1/4" In-Line Drip Tubing is great for all sorts of landscape applications, but it's particularly well suited for use in row gardens. The straight-forward layout of a row garden allows for the easy setup and maintenance of an extremely efficient drip irrigation system. However, for the more adventurous, this product is flexible enough to be snaked around landscapes, wrapped around trees, and customized in any number of ways.
And all of the Mister Landscaper 1/4" fittings can be used with this tubing. This includes the 1/4" On/Off Valve, for adjusting the flow of individual lines on a system and the Goof Plug, for stopping the flow at the end of a line.
1/4" In-Line Drip Tubing makes a great addition to any Mister Landscaper system and is an easy-to-install, self-contained drip irrigation solution.
• We recommend this product be used with our Faucet Filter and 25 PSI Pressure Regulator
• With 25 PSI, a single run of 1/4" in-line drip tubing can be no longer than 33 feet
• At 25 PSI, using 1/2" poly tubing as the mainline, up to twelve 33 foot lengths of 1/4" in-line drip tubing can be run off a single faucet
• When using 1/4" vinyl tubing as a lead to the 1/4" in-line drip tubing, the length of the vinyl cannot exceed 15 feet
• We do not recommend burying the 1/4" in-line drip tubing, roots tend to grow towards the holes (water source). Also, dirt can clog the drippers in the tubing.
Click on any icon below to watch the product related video.