Micro-Sprinkler and Drip Irrigation evenly waters the root of each plant and tree promoting healthier growth.
Watering the right amount for each plant will help save water.
Click on any of the images below for a closer look.
• Stake is constructed of commercial grade UV blocking resins capable of withstanding years of exposure in any environment
• Adjustable Dripper Stakes have a rotating top that allow the flow of water to be adjusted from a 1 GPH drip up to a small (3' diameter) 10 GPH 8-stream spray
• By tightening the top, Dripper Stakes can be shut off completely for added control
• Each Dripper Stake comes with a 1/4" Coupler to be used when connecting to lines of 1/2" Poly Tubing
• Drippers and Drip Tubing should NEVER be burried.
The Adjustable Dripper Stake is perfectly suited for watering patio and potted plants, but it does just as well in landscapes and gardens. Being able to adjust water output at the stake increases its flexibility.
These Dripper Stakes can be connected to an outdoor faucet using 1/4" Vinyl Tubing, or they can be run from a mainline of 1/2" Poly Tubing.
However and wherever these versatile Dripper Stakes are used, they are sure to provide the flexibility needed to deliver just the right amount of water every time.
When installing any irrigation system it is important to be aware of manufacturer recommendations and potential system limitations. Please be aware of the following:
• We recommend using our 25 PSI Pressure Regulator (MLD-25PR) with any drip system
• We also recommend using one of our faucet filters (MLFF-41, MLFF-150) with any drip system
• Due to limited water flow through 1/4" Vinyl Tubing, no more than eight Dripper Stakes can be daisy-chained together
• Due to limited water flow through 1/4" Vinyl Tubing, no more than three Dripper Stakes in a daisy-chained group will deliver full 10 GPH output
• To run up to 32 Dripper Stakes from a single outdoor faucet, 1/2" Poly Tubing must first be installed as the main line. Review this PDF for details concerning water flow limitations
• When increasing the water output, be sure not to over rotate the top, as it can come off and become lost. Review this PDF for more precise information on adjusting Dripper Stakes
Click on an icon to view the most recent PDFs associated with this product.
Click on any icon below to watch the product related video.