Minimize evaporation by watering during the early morning hours, when temperatures are cooler and winds are lighter.
Use irrigation zones to water different areas in different ways.
Click on any of the images below for a closer look.
• Fitting is constructed of commercial grade UV blocking resins capable of withstanding years of exposure in any environment
• 3/4" hose-thread end cap for easy removal of debris and easy winterizing
• All locking collar fittings are reusable. Review this PDF for locking-collar installation details
• Locking collars have an ergonomic design for easier installation
• For water-tight seals, locking collar fittings feature built-in O-rings that will last the life of the product
• Proudly made in the USA
The 1/2" Poly End Fitting can end lines of 1/2" Poly Tubing or 1/2" In-Line Drip Tubing. The fitting's locking collar makes installation quick and simple. The 3/4" hose-thread cap easily removes so debris can be flushed or so the system can be drained and winterized. The cap, with its orange washer, is conveniently sealed by hand tightening only—no need for tools.
Click on an icon to view the most recent PDFs associated with this product.