Use irrigation zones to water different areas in different ways.
Plant more native-friendly plants and reduce the amount of turf grass in your yard.
Click on any of the images below for a closer look.
• A Favorite! Stake is constructed of commercial grade UV blocking resins capable of withstanding years of exposure in any environment
• Assembly includes a 13" Stake, 27 inches of commercial-grade vinyl tubing, a 10 GPH Violet Flow Control, an On/Off Valve, and a Vinyl Collar
• Three color options (green (patented), black, tan) allow for maximum blending into any landscape
• Proudly made in the USA
The Landscape Stake Assembly—available in green, black, and tan—is easily the most recognizable item in the Mister Landscaper line. It's made with commercial-grade resins and enhanced by superior flow control features.
Starting with the Stake: The high-quality resins used in the mold make the stake nearly indestructible in the field.
The 1/4" Vinyl Tubing is some of the most flexible in the industry. This tubing is also made with UV blocking resins, which make it highly resistant to deterioration over time.
The assembly's flow control features start with a 10 GPH Violet Flow Controller. This flow control is responsible for allowing the use of up to 50 Stake Assemblies on a single 300 foot line of 1/2" Poly Tubing (This is based on a household water pressure of 40-50 PSI).
The next control feature is the On/Off Valve. As it sounds, this valve allows individual stakes to be turned on and off. But it also works to increase and decrease the size of individual spray patterns.
Finally, each stake assembly comes with a vinyl collar. Though small, the vinyl collar is an important part of the system. When threading misters into the vinyl tubing, the collar must be in place to prevent the mister from blowing out under high pressures.
The Landscape Stake Assembly is a staple in most Mister Landscaper micro sprinkler systems. It is simple to install, with easy controls, and offers the most flexibility right where the watering happens.
When installing any irrigation system it is important to be aware of manufacturer recommendations and potential system limitations. Please be aware of the following:
• We recommend using our 50 PSI Pressure Regulator (MLA-58) with any micro spray system
• We also recommend using one of our faucet filters (MLFF-41, MLFF-150) for systems running on well water or hard water
• At 40-50 PSI, no more than 50 Landscape Stake Assemblies can be run from a single outdoor faucet (300 linear feet of 1/2" Poly Tubing is the maximum run length)
• If the Violet Flow Controllers are removed from a line of Landscape Stake Assemblies, water flow at the end of the line may be impaired
• If a Landscape Stake Assembly stops working, clean all the orifices using a cleaning tool (available on the MLA-TOOL) before replacing any parts. Often, restoring operation is simply a matter of clearing out debris from a clogged micro spray of flow controller
Click on any icon below to watch the product related video.
2/23/2011 11:11 AM
2/23/2011 11:09 AM
2/23/2011 11:07 AM