Drip and Micro-Irrigation are good choices for gardens, trees and shrubs.
Use irrigation zones to water different areas in different ways.
Click on any of the images below for a closer look.
• Connects directly to any outdoor faucet
• Kit includes: 8 Adjustable Dripper Stakes, 30' Roll of 1/4" Vinyl Tubing, Backflow Prevention Valve, 1/4' Faucet Adapter, 1/4" Tees, 1/4" Couplers, and Nail Clamps
• Adjustable Dripper Stakes have a rotating top that allow the flow of water to be adjusted from a 1 GPH drip up to a small (3' diameter) 10 GPH, 360º, 8-stream spray
• By tightening the top, Dripper Stakes can be shut off completely for added control
• Drippers and Drip Tubing should NEVER be burried.
Mister Landscaper is excited about one of the newest additions to its product line—the Micro Spray Pot Stake Kit. In under thirty minutes have this kit installed, watering up to 8 potted plants. And with the ON/OFF Valve, spray size and GPH are adjustable for each individual stake. Also, the low profile of the flexible 1/4" Vinyl Tubing helps the system blend in to just about any porch or patio situation.
The Mister Landscaper Micro Spray Pot Stake Kit has the quality and flexibility needed to be the perfect solution for all your potted plants.
When installing any irrigation system it is important to be aware of manufacturer recommendations and potential system limitations. Please be aware of the following:
• We recommend using our 25 PSI Pressure Regulator (MLD-25PR) with any drip system
• We also recommend using one of our faucet filters (MLFF-41, MLFF-150) with any drip system
• Due to limited water flow through 1/4" Vinyl Tubing, no more than one kit (8 Dripper Stakes) can be installed on a faucet
• Due to limited water flow through 1/4" Vinyl Tubing, no more than three Dripper Stakes in a daisy-chained group will deliver full 10 GPH output. All other installed stakes will function at less than 10 GPH, even if they are turned on completely
• To run up to four kits (32 Dripper Stakes) from a single outdoor faucet, 1/2" Poly Tubing must first be installed as the main line. Review this PDF for details concerning water flow limitations
• When increasing the water output, be sure not to over rotate the top, as it can come off and become lost. Review this PDF for more precise information on adjusting Dripper Stakes
Click on an icon to view the most recent PDFs associated with this product.
Click on any icon below to watch the product related video.