Minimize evaporation by watering during the early morning hours, when temperatures are cooler and winds are lighter.
Saturate the root zones and let the soil dry to promote longer roots, healthier plants, and fewer deseases and less fungus.
Click on any of the images below for a closer look.
• A Favorite! Connects directly to any outdoor faucet
• Includes everything needed to water up to 100 linear feet of row garden.
• 1/2 GPH drippers are molded into the 1/4" drip tubing every 12 inches.
• On/Off Valves offer control over individual rows of drip tubing.
• An additional three kits, or up to three rolls of 1/4" in-line drip tubing (MLD-QDT100) can be added to this one kit for a total of 400 linear feet of drip tubing.
• Drippers and Drip Tubing should NEVER be burried.
The Vegetable Garden Drip Kit is ideal for watering vegetable and row gardens of any kind. This kit is simple to install and easy to maintain.
Everything is in the box! All you need in addition to this kit is about 45 minutes and a pair of scissors. Connect the system to any outdoor faucet, run the 1/2" Poly main-line to your garden, then connect the 1/4" In-Line Drip Tubing. It really is that simple.
A 25 PSI Regulator has been included to reduce high water pressure and to help prevent blowouts. A 150 mesh screen Filter is also included to help keep your system running clear and free of debris. And for the most flexibility, On/Off Valves have been included so individual rows can be controlled independently—When the vegetable plants in one row have stopped producing, water to that single row can be turned off to save water.
This Kit is the perfect solution for vegetable and row garden watering. Expand your system by adding up to three additional Vegetable Garden Drip Kits or three additional rolls of 1/4" In-Line Drip Tubing for a total of 400 linear feet of irrigation. Growing your own fresh vegetables has never been easier.
Note: Due to flow limitations, the maximum functional length for a line of 1/4" In-Line Drip Tubing is 33 feet.
Click on an icon to view the most recent PDFs associated with this product.
Click on any icon below to watch the product related video.
6/18/2014 5:27 PM
4/12/2012 9:00 AM
10/18/2011 9:19 PM
9/29/2011 12:08 PM