Minimize evaporation by watering during the early morning hours, when temperatures are cooler and winds are lighter.
Save water by irrigating your yard during the coolest part of the day.
Click on any of the images below for a closer look.
• 3/4" female hose-thread inlet
• 3/4" male hose-thread outlet
• Large electronic display for easy setting and reading
• Manual override and rain delay options,
• Can be set to water from 1 to 240 minutes at a time, up to 6 times a day
• Battery "low" indicator
• 7 year warranty
The Mister Landscaper Electronic Mister Timer is easy to read, set, and change. View your entire program at a single glance and water up to six times a day. It's simple to use and is the perfect addition to any Mister Landscaper micro sprinkler or drip irrigation system.
This timer can be programmed and installed in just a few short minutes. Use the simple "Up/Down" and "Plus/Minus" Keys to quickly scroll through and create all your settings. And changing or overriding those settings is just as easy. There are no complicated layers. All your settings are right in front of you the entire time.
The Electronic Mister Timer is Mister Landscaper's latest generation of timers, and the changes and updates are fantastic. Enjoy automatic watering at its easiest with the Electronic Mister Timer.
Two AA alkaline batteries (not included) are required for this timer.
When installing any irrigation system it is important to be aware of manufacturer recommendations and potential system limitations. Please be aware of the following:
• The Electronic Mister Timer must always be the first thing attached to the faucet in any Mister Landscaper system. Regulators, Filters, Backflow Prevention Valves, and any other adapters will always be installed after the timer. Please review this PDF for more detailed information
• When winterizing your system, completely remove the Electronic Mister Timer and store inside. Please review this PDF for more detailed information on winterizing a Mister Landscaper system
• Minimum water pressure to open the timer valve is 20 PSI. Maximum water pressure should not exceed 80 PSI
For Technical Support call 877-283-0697 Ext. 129 or email email@example.com.
Click on an icon to view the most recent PDFs associated with this product.
Click on any icon below to watch the product related video.
5/1/2012 7:49 AM