Make sure you have a rain shut-off device and/or a soil moisture device on your automatic irrigation system to eliminate unnecessary watering.
Check your irrigation system frequently and make sure there is no water runoff on the sidewalk or in the street.
Click on any of the images below for a closer look.
• A Favorite! Connects directly to any outdoor faucet
• Kit includes: 8 Pot Stakes with ON/OFF Valves, 30' Roll of 1/4" Vinyl Tubing, Backflow Prevention Valve, 1/4' Faucet Adapter, 1/4" Tees, All-In-One Tool, and a bonus Pot Stake Extender
• Pot Stakes are adjustable from 0 - 8 GPH
• Pot Stakes have a 165º half-circle, down-spray pattern (up to 2' radius)
• Pot Stake depth and direction arrows help make stake placement easy
Mister Landscaper is excited about one of the newest additions to its product line—the Micro Spray Pot Stake Kit. In under thirty minutes have this kit installed, watering up to 8 potted plants. And with the ON/OFF Valve, spray size and GPH are adjustable for each individual stake. Also, the low profile of the flexible 1/4" Vinyl Tubing helps the system blend in to just about any porch or patio situation.
The Mister Landscaper Micro Spray Pot Stake Kit has the quality and flexibility needed to be the perfect solution for all your potted plants.
Proudly made in the USA
When installing any irrigation system it is important to be aware of manufacturer recommendations and potential system limitations. Please be aware of the following:
• We recommend using our 25 PSI Pressure Regulator (MLD-25PR) with any system using 1/4" vinyl as the main line
• We also recommend using one of our faucet filters (MLFF-41, MLFF-150) for systems running on hard water or well water
• Due to limited water flow through 1/4" Vinyl Tubing, for full function, no more than one kit (8 Pot Stakes) can be installed on a faucet
• To run up to 65 Pot Stakes from a single outdoor faucet, 1/2" Poly Tubing must first be installed as the main line. Review this PDF for details concerning water flow limitations
• If a Micro Spray Pot Stake stops working, twist and remove the spray head to clean the spray orifice. Use the included cleaning tool to remove any debris.
Click on an icon to view the most recent PDFs associated with this product.