Customers are increasingly impressed by how easy this system is to install and the ideal coverage the plants receive. Our products can be positioned in countless ways to water landscapes and gardens in any variety of shapes and sizes.
It is easy to move, place, and replace the products to create the desired watering effect. If a mistake is made, not to worry, fixing it does not require a shovel or toxic glue. In fact, a pair of scissors and a hammer is about all of the tools needed to install or move the irrigation system.
1. Attach the Hose Fitting by threading it into the bottom of the Back-Flow Prevention Valve.
2. Push the 1/2" Poly Tubing onto the fitting and thread the locking collar over the tubing - turning counterclockwise until hand-tight.
3. To run the Poly Tubing in two opposing directions, use the "TEE" fitting.
4. The End Fitting crimps the end of the 1/2" Poly Tubing, completely cutting off the water flow.
5. Use the Hole Punch tool to punch holes in the 1/2" Poly Tubing. If you make any mistakes, use the Goof Plugs to plug the Poly Tubing.
6. Install the Misting Stake Assemblies every 6' to 8' apart by snapping the violet flow controller's barb into the punched hole of the Poly Tubing.